– ZumGuy Network Promotions –
ContentWizard.ch is a proud member of the ZumGuy Network. ZumGuy is a cooperative of 8 websites, providing a range of information and cultural resources to thousands of visitors a day. The websites of the ZumGuy Network are listed in the footer of all the websites.
ZumGuy allows a small amount of tasteful and relevant advertising for our partner companies and clients. Promoting your services on our network is inexpensive and places your message where a broad range of people from organisations in the private and public sector will see it clearly.
Some of the pages of each website have a randomised and occasional display of a top ad, side ad, or bottom ad. The languages of the sites vary. but can include English, German, Italian, and French. You may create an ad in all languages, or restrict the choice to one, two or three languages of your choice. The price is for a number of impressions (visualisations by a visitor) regardless of language choice.
We handcraft the advertisements for you free of charge. The ads of all clients are randomly selected each time a page is loaded anywhere on the network of 8 sites, to ensure you obtain maximum coverage of visitors.
The prices are:
Page top horizontal banner (640px x 100px) static: €300 for 10,000 impressions
Page top horizontal banner (640px x 100px) animated: €400 for 10,000 impressions
Right column vertical (160px x 320px) static: €200 for 10,000 impressions
Right column vertical (160px x 320px) animated: €250 for 10,000 impressions
Bottom page horizontal banner (640px x 80px) static: €150 for 10,000 impressions
Bottom page horizontal banner (640px x 120px) animated: €200 for 10,000 impressions
The prices are for CPV (cost per view). Time period contracts are also available on request. You can also sponsor a website, section, or page. Please contact us for a custom offer for this interesting option.
- Fill in the form as completely as you can, and submit it. At this stage there is no obligation.
- We will contact you to discuss the creation of the advertisement, including images and texts in the three languages.
- When you have agreed on the ad, we will invoice you.
- When the payment has been received, we will run the ad. The frequency of appearance will be adjusted to ensure the ad runs for the nominated time period (3 or 6 months).
- We will advise you when the ad is about to expire, so you may renew it or make a different contract.